Return to the Native Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Moss on TV

Posted by mossinannie 7 (mossinannie@gmail.com) on
Wed, Sep 17, 08 at 0:20

For those of you who don't live nearby or who missed the news on September 16, here's the link to see Mossin' Annie going green with moss from the perspective of the inimitable WLOS-TV news reporter, John Le. The feature story aired during the 6:00 news show on the ABC news affiliate for Asheville/Greenville/Spartanburg encompassing the coverage area for western North Carolina and the upstate of South Carolina.

http://www.wlos.com/shared/newsroom/absolute_le/wlos_vid_162.shtml

Stop by and visit my Web site www.mountainmoss.com I appreciate your comments. It is as dynamic as my moss garden, everchanging. Keep checking back periodically for updates.
Mossin' Annie

Here is a link that might be useful: AbsolutLE Mad about Moss

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Moss on TV

Annie,
It is good to see someone so enthusiastic about growing moss. It is that fervor that really has gotten the interest that you are receiving. Definitely keep it up!

o
Another Moss Lover

I love moss as well. I have been encouraging it to grow for years without really knowing to much about it. I just know I love it.

Would you believe there have visitors to my garden who have given me advice on how to get ride of it? It never fails to shock me. How could anyone want to kill something so beautiful?

How to Grow Moss in Your Garden
http://www.ehow.com/how_2042969_grow-moss-garden.html

Here is a link that might be useful: Living moss graffiti

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Native Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here