Return to the New England Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Have Betula Lenta Trees for the tornado victems

Posted by missa z5MA (standswwolves1@aol.com) on
Tue, Apr 3, 12 at 1:17

I have some betula lenta ( black Birch) seedlings that have started to find their way in my yard and grow. I would like to donate these trees to the tornado victems of Massachusetts. All i ask for is patience and postage. ( i am expecting and will have to dig on my good days. ;)

Also I have a 6 to 8 Footer that can be dug up and re planted, if someone has interest in it, youre welcome to come dig it up!
I just want to help people reclaim their lost trees and help plant for nature as well! we have lost too much, our community comes together in times like this. Many of us still Buried beneath the rubble, But still we pick up the pieces and start over again,.... because we can. Never give up!
I was very lucky though, we didnt get hit with the tornado. We got hit with a microburst and had minimal damage compaired to many folks. The october snow Finished everything else that didnt fall before. we count our blessings, family cannot be replaced, homes and sheds etc can. missy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Have Betula Lenta Trees for the tornado victems

Hey missa, I had offered you prickly pear cactus in the spring. I dug out s ton, do you want them?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, Rhode Island and New York are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the New England Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here