Return to the New England Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Perennials & Shrub seedlings

Posted by mgmpaws CT (My Page) on
Wed, May 26, 10 at 15:21

Is there anyone in the CT area that wants to trade plants, in person? I just found this website, so I missed the big trade. I have these to trade: Several spirea shrub seedlings-pink flowering, Hostas- they get VERY large, about three feet across, large blue/green leaves- lots of little seedlings of these; Blue Salvia perennials, liatris -they are either white or purple, they are not flowering yet. What do you have to trade? I also have lots of gardening magazines to trade for ? what do you have?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Perennials & Shrub seedlings

Hi. I just found this website as well. I have a beach house in Queens, and live year round in CT. I have these awesome beachgrasses, that get about 2-3' ft high and wide. They are a bluish-grey color. very pretty. I have plenty of shoots, if you would want to do a trade. I know it is late in the season, but thought, I would contact you, in case you want to do something in the spring. I am just starting out, so I don't have anything else. ;o(
Take care, Annie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, Rhode Island and New York are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the New England Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here