Return to the New England Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: last minute info for nh plant swap

Posted by annie_nh z4/5 NH (My Page) on
Wed, May 31, 06 at 17:43

I've checked the web site of the weather channel. Only a chance of showers on Sat.for the Goffstown area. I think we can put up with that. Bring a raincoat and unbrella just in case.I've got lots of room inside plus the porch to run to if a down pour occurs.

If it is a sunny day you might want to bring a lawn chair

Looking forward to Sat.

Let me know if anyone still needs directions or other info.
You can find my email address on my homepage.

Annie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: last minute info for nh plant swap

Thanks for the update. I look forward to Saturday.

Just to make sure I have everything squared away, here is the list of hostas to trade so far. Let me know if I forgot anything/anyone, or if I made a mistake.

Annie - You just wanted something different. I will take a gander, but I am thinking that I have a Montana Aureomarginata that I love the look of. Do you have room for a large (27"70") hosta? I will also grab a couple extra for you.

Dave - Golden Tiara, Janet, Blue Wedgewood

Tina - You wnated Blues and mini's. I have Blue Wedgewood, Halcyon, Feather Boa, and Emerald Tiara. Does that list sound OK? Two mini's and two blues.

Gata - You said just pot some up, so check my list below. These are some that I will bring incase people might want them.

Here are the additional Hostas I'll bring in case people wnat them:
Emeral Tiara
Golden Tiara
Feather Boa
Blue Wedgewood
Halcyon
Janet
Feather Boa
Stiletto
Ginco Craig
and some open pollinated seedlings.

Did I forget anything? Any changes?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, Rhode Island and New York are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the New England Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here