Return to the New England Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: important info on date change for boston area plant swap

Posted by littleonefb z5MA (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 1, 06 at 21:40

Please note that the new date for the swap is Sunday June 4, 2006 and 10AM. Location is the same.

Bring an umbrella just in case of showers, but he heavy rain is supposed to be long gone and maybe we will see some sunshine.

anyone have some name tags they can bring, still in need of those.

See you on Sunday.

Fran

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: important info on date change for boston area plant sw

Hi Fran,

I have a roll of large stickers that can be used as name tags, I will bring those along.

Terrene (aka Sue)

o

Looks like I'm not going to be able to make the new time. However, Mai has kindly offered to pick up some plants for me, if there are leftovers, if that is OK with you. (depending of course on space in her car)

Stuff I would like:
HOSTA! (from Chelone and anyone with extras)
tiger lilies (from Greening)
white dianthus (littleonefb)
iris
forsythia
bleeding heart
dwarf snaps (littleonefb)
lobelia (littleonefb)
actually, littleonefb, all of your little ws seedlings look like things I'd love, if they're potted in little pots and if mai has the space you can pretty much give me several of each....:-)

I hope this is OK with you. i'm really sad to be missing the swap, but rehearsals come first....

Have a great time!!!!!!!!

o

I was hoping you'd change it to next Saturday. I can't make it this weekend. :(
Judye

o

Thanks Sue, that will be great.

Judye, sorry you can't join us.

Cjsmith, Will try and send you a few things if any left, but my leftovers if any, are already spoken for as donations to a charity.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, Rhode Island and New York are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the New England Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here