Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
yama_gw

How to make Moss ball/glove, moss bonsai

yama
15 years ago

Hi All

Past year, I posted about moss ball/glove and moss bonsai before while I was living in Georgia.

Now I live in Salem,Mass. If some of you intrested in How to make them, I am happy to show you how. Since it is hard to get material from Japam, most materials and "how to and materials" are adapted to New England.

Moss glove and moss bonsai are very inexpensive to make,and you don't have to wait 5~10 years to complete. The day you finish moss globe and bonsai, you enjoy and get immidiatet self satisfaction. some tools you need to have are " easy to make yourself"

My home is small and parking space is very limited, so that I can't offer the class at my home. If some of you intersed, provide me place to get togather, I am happy to visit your place and have small class for you.

If you belong to garden club,or gardening class for youth or senior garden club etc, talk to the other members. class don't cost a dime and I will travel up to 100 miles from Salem,Mass.

I have been teaching Japanese gardening past 15 years or so. At bomboo society meeting,I lectured how to make bamboo bonsai.you can find me in gogle sserch" mike yamakami' or visit to myjapanesegarden.org.

If you are intrested Please contact to

japanesegardener1@yahoo.come

mike yamakami.

Comments (8)