Return to the New England Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
14 Tulips for the 14th

Posted by corunum CT 6 (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 14, 10 at 13:30

They're blooming! Too happy not to share!

Jane

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 14 Tulips for the 14th

• Posted by claire z6b Coastal MA (My Page) on
    Sun, Feb 14, 10 at 13:40

Absolutely lovely! Congratulations!

Claire

o

How beautiful! Wow.

My forced bulbs are a bust so far. They sprouted and grew but the flower buds are fizzling. Oh well, maybe the crocuses I just brought in will do better.

Thank you for sharing - what a nice picture on a winter day!

:)
Dee

o

Gorgeous! I love the way you have arranged them. Very cheerful!

o

Yes! Those are lovely and the arrangement makes them even more so. I love that tall one in the back and the taper down.

o

I cannot take any credit for the arrangement. The bulbs were put in place on a plastic platform that rises about 2" above the bottom of the glass jar. The bulbs were grown in water only. That tall fella in the back of this bulb choir did that all on his own. Only thing I did was add water and rotate the jar daily! This is what the jar looked like on Feb.3rd.

But it is good well water, lol.

Jane

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the New England Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here