Return to the New England Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Buddleia pruning time

Posted by carol6ma_7ari zones 6 %26 7a (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 28, 14 at 15:02

Hard to believe, but this is a good time to cut back your buddleia bushes so that they'll have lots of flowers this year.

Oh boy, I'm rarin' to go: wade through the snow and slush with my clippers, wearing full winter layers and hats, and prune away. Brrr!

Oh, all right, maybe I can wait a week....

Carol

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Buddleia pruning time

It snowed on the south coast last night, so my buddleia pruning will wait until the snow goes away, another week or so. I'm posting this so it'll move down on the forum list.

Carol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the New England Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here