Return to the New England Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone have a Flowtron?

Posted by linda0210 (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 20, 11 at 19:56

I no longer have one but have about 20 extra lines that I would love to give someone who can use them.

Don't check the posts here enough - send me an email and I can send them out.

Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone have a Flowtron?

What is a Flowtron?

o

Our Mosquito Power Trap was made by FlowTron (though we have since gotten rid of it - having a skating pond in our back yard, as well as bordering conservation land - trying to fight mosquitos is a loosing battle). And I know that FlowTron makes bug zappers as well. But I'm not sure what "20 extra lines" would be. They would not be used in the Mosquito Power Trap.

o

Sorry! It's a Flowtron Leaf Shredder. I know that Gardener's Supply sells one under their own name. I just hate to throw the extra lines away!

Here is a link that might be useful: flowtron leaf shredder

o

Linda, I don't know if you've gotten any responses, but I just noticed that your page does not have a link to send you an e-mail. Well, at least not tonight, lol. I know sometimes GW acts funky and something is there one time and then it's not there the next. I just went to e-mail you from your page and there is no way to do so.

:)
Dee

o

Dee,

Thanks, I think i fixed the email but just sent you a messaga anyway.

Linda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the New England Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here