Return to the New England Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hampden and Hampshire Conservation District Plant Sale 2014

Posted by elainew z5 MA (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 10, 14 at 9:45

Accepting orders for their annual plant sale through April 5, 2014.

Choices include a wide variety of trees, shrubs, perennials, and edibles. Some quantity discounts are available. Compost will also be for sale. Soil testing will be done by members of the Western Massachusetts Master Gardeners on pick up day, May 3rd, 2014 at the Three County Fairgrounds in Northampton, MA. To download the Plant Sale Brochure or use our *new* online ordering system with color photos and descriptions visit www.pioneervalleyconservation.org .
The Conservation Districts provide technical assistance to landowners and communities on conservation, woodland, and wildlife management and farmland preservation. The plant sale is our major fundraising source which allows us to provide conservation activities in your community. Thank you for supporting local conservation!

Here is a link that might be useful: Pioneer Valley Conservation Website

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hampden and Hampshire Conservation District Plant Sale 2014

Edinlincoln posted a thread for all the conservation district spring sales

Here is a link that might be useful: Conservation district sales

o
RE: Hampden and Hampshire Conservation District Plant Sale 2014

I was looking over the plant lists for these sales and I see a lot of the plants are barefoot. And they are offering a lot of edibles, but not the source. Some offer compost but not always the brand name. I wondered if anyone has ordered from these plant sales in the past and what their experiences were?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the New England Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here