Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lizinnh_gw

need new england flower show coupon

lizinnh
18 years ago

I am looking for some coupons to attend the New England Flower Show. Does anyone know where I may find them. Thank you......Liz

Comments (9)

• diggingthedirt
    18 years ago

Never heard of them, but I'm an out-of-towner. What are they, and did I just waste $40 at Borders, buying full-priced tickets?

• ginny12
    18 years ago

After many years in the Boston area and avid attendee at garden shows, tours and events, I have never seen a coupon for the flower show. It is the chief fundraiser for Mass. Hort. Society and that would not be in their interests, I assume. You can get a free ticket by joining. Also, you used to be able to get discounted tickets in advance thru your garden club, if you belong to one, but I don't know if that is still the case. Whatever, spend the money and go. It is worth it!

• sedum37
    18 years ago

Yes Ginny is right. I have gone for last 15 years and I think I only remember one time one of the supermarket chains might have had a dollar or two coupon if you bought the tickets there. I think it was for a mid week ticket but I haven't seen this since. I usually get my tickets at Borders so I don't have to wait in line. Do you have a Borders Discount Card? (I don't) May be you can use it on the tickets but I would call the store first and ask.

We went Saturday and it was a real treat. I'll be posting on another thread with link to some pictures.

• diggingthedirt
    18 years ago

Can't wait to see your photos, sedum! I'm going on Tuesday, hoping to see one of Gordon Hayward's talks (he's doing one around noon, one at about 6 pm). Tuesday evening is "home gardener's night," but I'm not sure exactly what that means.

I went to Borders to get my tickets so I would not have to stand in line at the show; I remember seeing people breeze in with tickets last time I was there, and it looked like a real time saver.

• peregrinekt
    18 years ago

has anyone bought off their website? what is the difference between a regular and an early bird ticket? I'm hoping to go on Thursday...

• pbtrosino_yahoo_com
    13 years ago

Flying in to visit daughter at BU during spring break. Thanks for info to purchase tickets at Borders to prevent waiting in Line. Can't wait for March 20th!

• ytam318
    12 years ago

does anyone know if there is anywhere to sit at the boston flower show? any seats or benches? I'm bringing my grandmother who gets tired after walking for a while and wanted to make sure she can rest every once in a while :)

• James_MA
    12 years ago

Try going to to www.bostonflowershow .com and click on buy tickets. Enter this promo code: MAHFS12

Get 4$ off adult ticket(s).

I have not bought any tickets this way yet, but have not found any restrictions.

• littleredshed
    11 years ago

Does anyone know of any promo codes for this year (2013)? It will be my first time going, I'm so excited!