Return to the New England Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Garden antiques on the Cape?

Posted by kpaquette 6b RI (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 13, 10 at 6:51

Hey all...

I'm headed down to the cape today for a little antique shopping and was wondering if anyone knew of any shops that had either garden antiques or just nice, maybe unique garden decor in general? Specifically I'm looking for a pair of small cast iron urns, and maybe a pagoda. I'm going to be in the Dennis to Chatham area, I think. I'm doing a day trip with a cousin-in-law to see their newish cape house and am not at all familiar with the cape. (And since she recently bought there, neither is she!) Any help would be appreciated!

Kim

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Garden antiques on the Cape?

A good day for it, Kim! Just google "garden antiques on Cape Cod" or "near Chatham" or whatever, and a map and list will come up, giving you several.

Carol

o
RE: Garden antiques on the Cape?

Ha - It's amazing what a difference in googling words makes - I'd googled "garden antiques chatham" and didn't come up with the results I did after googling your phrases. ;-) Looks like there might be a couple of possibilities...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the New England Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here