Return to the New England Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Correction - June 12 for a MW Plant Swap!

Posted by whitegarden Z5 MA (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 22, 10 at 10:00

Sorry guys. Up to my elbows in work right now.

June 12 is a Saturday and I thought the following day would be our rain date. Please let me know if you think you would like to come.

WG

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Correction - June 12 for a MW Plant Swap!

I could do Saturday, June 12 in the afternoon. Sunday as the rain date works for me, either morning or afternoon.

Let's see if there is any other interest out there. Otherwise you and I can just arrange to meet as some point so I can pass on some of the white perennials that were of interest to you.

o

I would like to come. I can bring helipsis and primula. The primula is Miller's Crimson and the heliopsis is Summer Sun. Where is the location?

o

Bumping up! Anyone else?

o

count me in~ I'm not sure what I'll have by then, we're late planting this yr due to the floods (and most of my seeds being downstairs) so we'll have to see closer to the date, if anything I'll have tons of seeds to bring with me.

o

If it get's moved to the Sunday because of rain, I'll make it. Have lots to bring, but I don't want to wish bad weather on you guys!

Lisa

o

Hi;

I haven't seen any updates on this plant swap for a couple of weeks and just wanted to check if its still on?

Thx,
Janice.

o

We haven't had much interest. We can move it to Sunday for lshibley and then we would have five attending. What do you guys think?

WG

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the New England Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here