Return to the New England Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Purchasing Raspberry Anne in the Greater Boston area?

Posted by asarum z6 Boston (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 26, 10 at 12:52

Has anyone seen this for sale within a 60 mile or so radius of Boston?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Purchasing Raspberry Anne in the Greater Boston area?

Nourse Farms in South Deerfield (www.noursefarms.com) carries them but their website says they are sold out. There are a lot of sources online for mail order. Stark Bros, Gurneys and Parkseed just to name a few.

o

My first impulse was to order on line, but I only have room for one plant, not the 3 to 5 canes that seem to be the online deal. I can't think of anyone nearby who would take the rest. I was out shopping this weekend and saw a single Heritage raspberry in a pot. If only they had had Anne as well. I guess I will put this on my look for list for my summer road trips and think about it earlier next year if I don't find it this year. I always need reasons for my road trips to nurseries.

o

How does the taste of Anne compare to Heritage?

o

Couldn't you plant the 3-5 canes together? Or donate to a farm or garden? Just a thought.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the New England Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here