Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
arbo_retum

***May 1st Free Workshops at Tranquil-Lake Nursery, Rehoboth Ma.*

arbo_retum
14 years ago

For years I've been touting Warren and Phil's bi-annual free workshop days at this Providence-area nursery with the #1 most extensive and beautiful display gardens in New England.

This May's Spring Festival has some of the best workshop topics I have seen offered- Coppicing and Pruning///Wattling and Weaving Garden Fences and Structures///Plant Underfoot: Selected Plants That Can Withstand Walking///"Ornamental Trees and Shrubs to Add a Long Season of Bloom"//designer-led Tour of the Gardens, etc. etc.

After gardening for nearly 30 years, I always learn so much at these Tranquil Lake events. These guys combine the best of the best: warm and energetic friendliness, deep knowledge, willingness to help everyone,a broad range of tremendous and hard-to-find trees, shrubs,and perennials for sale; a stunning landscape, tented classrooms w/ plenty of chairs, fun food and beverage and picnic spots.

Don't miss the chance!! I guarantee it will change your gardening life and you can make plans to return for more!!

They are 1/2 hour east of Providence. It's 1.5 hours there from us in Winchester.

best,

Mindy

http://www.tranquil-lake.com/Calender/Festival.htm

Here is a link that might be useful: Tranquil Lake Nursery May 1st Workshop Day