Return to the New England Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Plant Sale Starts Fri

Posted by ontheteam 5a - 6 (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 26, 10 at 19:35

So you all have put up with my blithering about the plant sale I am doing for CMN and Boston Childrens Hospital for months... If you want to come see what all the fuss is about join me starting April 30th,May 1 and 2 10 am to 5 pm at 120 stockwell dr in Avon MA Its going to run every Fri Sat Sun in May.

Here is a link that might be useful: PLANT Sale Blog

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Plant Sale Starts Fri

You may want to also see if you can post this on BostonGardens.com. I am not sure if they will accept it or not but worth checking.

http://www.bostongardens.com

Here is a link that might be useful: www.bostongardens.com

o

Thanks! I will look in to it!

o

Yeah they did not accept it. I guess..oh well. So slae has STARTED and ..my fingers are crossed.

o

Hi, I did I did it 2x, once in late March or so and after the recommendation.

I am not sure why you are not receiving them. I... If you have any tips for RE-submitting I'd love to know. 774-273-0020 I am working my real job today but can get txts and rtn msgs. I will be joining Zahzeen after 2 30 on the plant sale

o

I just tried submitting the event again at bostongardens.com. When I hit submit it shows me a thank you page then reloads an empty submission form. I will try again using Internet Explorer browser.

o

I just saw the event on Bostongardens.com. At least it finally went through. I am glad you are getting some publicity on Hilda's site.

o

going to look!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the New England Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here