Return to the New England Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Congratulations Michelle!

Posted by zahzeen 5 (My Page) on
Mon, May 31, 10 at 10:53

Yesterday, Michelle reached her goal of raising over $10,000.00 for the benefit of Childrens Hospital in Boston. That does not include the percentage match Cosco will make to the Hospital. After witnessing first hand how much time, effort and sacrifice Michelle and her whole family put in to making it such a tremendous success, I just wanted to add my sincere congratulations to her and her family. Many of you came by to buy a plant and make a donation to the Childrens Hospital and many of you frequent some of the nurseries and garden centers who generously donated plants. I wanted to thank you also.

Michelle has already started working on 2011 and if any one can think of ways to help, I'm sure she would appreciate it. I'll be bringing some of her heirloom tomatoes (from Trudi's seeds) to the Billerica swap and will ask that people "adopt" them - just save the seeds so they can be used for the 2011 sale!

Congratulations again, Michelle. Now breathe!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Congratulations Michelle!

Michelle did a great job. I'll be back to see you next year.
Happy Gardening,
Tom

o

I didn't want to reply to this thread right away because I wanted it to stay at the top for all to see!

Sounds like you did a great thing, Michelle! Congratulations on a job well done and many thanks to you for your generosity and kindness.

:)
Dee

o

michelle, how terrific!! congrats on all your hard hard work. That is ALOT of money! What a great accomplishment.
best,
mindy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the New England Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here