Return to the New England Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Plant sale is OPEN

Posted by ontheteam 5a-6 S.Eastern (My Page) on
Wed, May 4, 11 at 15:27

This Friday at 11 am and Sat Sunday as well 11 am to 5 pm.
Plants from Packard Farms i Brockton,
DDInc Farms in Stowe MA and Pleasant Garden in Louden NH..an official Proven Winners grower..
The Tomato people... Connie M and Chris W have made their contributions. So heirloom and unusual tom's are in
MassHort Master Gardner's on hand Sat and Sunday to offer advice
You do not need a Costco membership to support Childrens Miracle Network /Childrens Hospital Boston

We need you to make this a susceptible! Come'on down

Follow-Up Postings:

o
forgot

Marlene my right hand friend and Gardenweb fairy god mother is going to be there as well
Fran,and plays in Dirt have helped make this possible.And more GW's ..The Tomato ppl are GW's Trudi ..and I am grateful for your support! If I forgot you PLEASE email me and remind me! The mind is much right now. Plant sale work and work work and kids and a raging sinus infection.....bleh....

Here is a link that might be useful: plant sale blog

o
RE: Plant sale is OPEN

Michelle,

Good luck, Glad to help out as I have and am sure you will do even better than last year.

Fran

o
RE: Plant sale is OPEN

Thank you Fran! someday we will meet and I can thank you better.

Aaron is on the way to unload the proven winners and DDFarms stuff..and mannn did I want to keep it all its GORGEOUS> The PW hangers are HUGE.
The DDFarms gave us some toms and parsley,and gebera daisy,celosia,petunias,inpatient's and bell peppers.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the New England Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here