Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
zahzeen

Blanchette Gardens

zahzeen
13 years ago

You were right Marie, the epimedium plants at Blanchette Gardens were at least 3 times bigger and they have a great selection. If you are looking for Jack-in-the-pulpits, they have very nice large plants for about half what another (not to be named!) nursery in charging.

I went there today and it is well worth the trip. Two very nice and knowledgable people helped me out. First, they helped me understand the set up, plants, etc. Secondly, and more importantly to me, when I gave them the donation letter from Michelle for the sale for the benefit of the Childrens Hospital, their only question was "what do you want?" They generously filled a wagon full for me and picked out the niceset of the plants they were donating - including a Synelesis palmata which they sell for $20.00.

If you're not sure what you want, you can check out their website ahead of time - it will even tell you where the plants are located.

Thanks again, Marie. Blanchettes is now at the top of my list as the "go to" nursery for perennials!

Comments (5)