Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
peoniesaremyfave

Countryman Peony Farm

peoniesaremyfave
13 years ago

Hello everyone!

It's been awhile since I have visited but I have a feeling that all the wonderful gardeners here will probably be able to help me. I was discussing plants with a friend yesterday and was asked where did I get some of my different varieties of peonies from. I told him that I had not been to this one place that I usually visit around this time of year that is truly beautiful and I should probably put that place on my list of little summer trips that I would like to go to in the next couple of weeks. I said that it is Countryman's Peony Farm in Rutland, VT and I would call and see when the plants would be in bloom this year (because I heard they just had six inches of snow at the beginning of the month) and are they still allowing people to see the plants to choose for ordering.

To my dismay the phone number that I have from there catalog won't even connect, same with the fax number. I went to the Internet and did a search for a long time and see that even Oprah suggests the place but I don't know if they are still in operation and open for business.

Does anyone here know if Countryman's Peony Farm is still in business? It would be shame if it isn't. Thank you everyone.

Wendi

Comments (2)