Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ontheteam

Plant sale help

ontheteam
14 years ago

Good day,

I am planning a charity plant sale to benefit Boston Childrens hospital in May 2010.

I successfully hosted a small scaleplant sale this past May and raised $3300.00

I hope to raise $10,000 in 2010.

I grew 80% of the plants sold in my home.I took no percentage to cover my costs.

Next years goal is going to take a lot more plants and I am looking forward to the challenge of growing them. However I am asking for your support in donating any propagation supplies(trays,plug cells,starting mix,seed mats ect ect) you thing would be helpful in this endeavor. I do not have a green house and plan on starting the perennials for 2010 now.I will also need any 4" pots peat,or plastic you may be willing to contribute. If there is any plant materiel you would consider donating in May 2010 that would be welcome as well.

I am the wife of a 100% disabled USAF veteran. We have 4 children. Our whole family gets involved in this.Any contribution you can make to defray our costs is greatly appreciated. Costco Wholesale at the Avon MA location donated the space to host the plant sale. You may call Shannon Lundholm Warehouse manager at 508-232-4000 to verify this request.

Thank you for your help in this matter.

Michelle Tarver