Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lilysgarden_gw

Wow! Susan's gardens are already breathtaking!

lilysgarden
13 years ago

It has been a real busy Spring for me and I haven't had much time to do anything (very recently moved and still living among boxes). After one particularly stressful morning, I took the time to take a drive over to Perennials from Susan as I really needed some garden therapy, and I always seem to relax as soon as I set foot in her gardens... OMG!... I can't even begin to describe just how beautiful her gardens are already this season! They are just amazing! I really cannot put into words just how beautiful they are in person but I can tell you that I left there feeling restored and fulfilled as only a walk through a beautiful garden can do.

If you also find yourself needing a free garden tour fix than I would so highly recommend taking the drive up to her place in Amherst (New Hampshire). You will be so glad you did!

Lilysgarden

PS If you have a question about any kind of perennial than she will probably know the answer too.

PPS Feel free to email me privately for directions if you have never been before