Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
deirdre13_gw

Thanks Annie!

deirdre13
12 years ago

Annie,

Thank you for hosting your swap once again. I know when I say that your swap is much anticipated, and greatly enjoyed, that I speak for many. The plants, our group of plant geeks, the delicious food, and the idyllic setting, make for a perfect way to spend the day!

Thank you also for the assortment of geraniums, always appreciated.

Take care of your bumps and bruises, and let us know how you're doing!

Deirdre

Comments (8)

• blaketaylore
    12 years ago

Hello Annie,

Ditto for me too. Michael and I had a great time as usual. Thank you so much for hosting this fabulous event!

Annie, I am sending you extra strong healing energy over the next few days so that you heal swiftly.

I also would like to thank all the gardeners there for the sharing of their plants and their great company. Thanks for a great day.

I hope to see everyone in September.

Blake

• scpearson
    12 years ago

Hello Annie,
    Thank you for your gracious hospitality to this newcomer.
    You were a wonderful host and I enjoyed getting to know so many of the GW group.
    Someone mentioned they were anticipating the event like Christmas. It certainly was all that.
    I just love the swap idea and I think my first will always be the best.
    I do hope that you heal quickly. So sorry that happened to you.
    Thank you to all the generous gardeners as well. I planted a few things tonight but will have even more fun
    tomorrow! What a wonderful day all around.
    Susan

• annie_nh
    12 years ago

Yes it was a wonderful day.We sure were blessed with beautiful weather.Such a congenial crowd. I love having you come with all your wonderful plants and food and happy spirits. You are such a fun bunch!
    I posted some pictures on Face book Take a look.
    See you in the Fall.
    Annie

• sasha_nh
    12 years ago

Hi Annie,
    As usual, a glorious day- great plants and people.
    And as usual I have way more plants than I planned on taking-looking forward to Sept.
    Hope you heal quickly.

Marsha

• annie_nh
    12 years ago

I think this will get you to pictures of our plant swap

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a387/annie_nh/

annie

• NHBabs z4b-5a NH
    12 years ago

It looks like you had an excellent turnout!

• annie_nh
    12 years ago

We did have an extraordinary turnout due in part to the splendid weather. I notice nhbabs that you are from NH You really need to join us in the fall. You will meet some fabulous down-to-earth gardeners who come from NH, Ma, Maine,
    and CT,
    Annie

• deanna in ME Barely zone 6a, more like 5b
    12 years ago

The girls and I loved it, too. They came home with lots of shade plants for their place in the woods. Until fall--hope to see you there, nhbabs! ;-)