Return to the New England Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Coupon for Weston Nurseries

Posted by prairiemoon2 zone 6a/MA (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 16, 10 at 6:29

I thought someone might be interested in a coupon for Weston Nurseries that results in a 60% discount. See link below

Here is a link that might be useful: Coupon for Weston Nurseries

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Coupon for Weston Nurseries

I was just coming on here to post this as well! I was about to buy multiples when I realized that you could only use 1 per visit.

o

I don't mind using one per visit. There's a lot of items I can think of that cost $50 that I would love to buy for $20. Note the coupon expires on December 31st of this year, too.

o
You can use more than one...

coupon per visit.
I went onto the chat line of Groupon and there are two posts from Weston itself stating that you can use multiple coupons on one visit.

Now that makes the trip to Hopkinton worthwile. You could buy a big honking tree and 250 off!

o

Call me cynical, but I don't trust someone on a chat line saying that they work there and they will accept multiple coupons when it is printed on the coupon only 1 per visit. Granted Hopkinton isn't far from where I live, but I never go there. And I'd hate to get stuck with 4 extra Groupons.

I wish Russells would offer a groupon.

o

Does anyone know if you can still get this coupon?

o

Groupon offers are just for 1 day only. So the deal is over.

o

Thanx pixie lou.

o

Just for future potential offers, thought I would let people know, I did purchase the maximum allowed 5 groupons from Weston and everything that was said on the groupon post was correct. I just used coupons yesterday and was not only able to use multiple heavily discounted groupon coupons on one trip, but it applied even on sale items. So I bought one item that was discounted another 40% and used the groupons to pay for it. Well worth it.

o

I went to Weston Nurseries to use my Groupon today. I had decided that I wanted to get a bird bath . Unfortunately their selection was pretty limited. Since it was raining, I didn't want to walk all over the place to really explore. So I ended up just getting $50 worth of bulbs.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the New England Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here