Return to the New England Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fall Bulb and Perennial Sale (Westford, MA)

Posted by fgilles02420 z6 MA (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 18, 11 at 9:20

The Middlesex Conservation District, a not for profit environmental agency, will be holding its annual Fall Bulb and Perennial Sale on Friday 9/23 (3-6pm) and Saturday 9/24 (8am - noon) at the 4H Fairgrounds, 51 South Chelmsford Rd, Westford, MA.

The sale features tulips, daffodils, unusual bulbs, perennials and garden supplies. You may just come and shop, or you can order ahead, through Sept 2, and pick up on the sale days (recommended as some items sell out). Please visit our website at http://www.middlesexconservation.org to view selections and download an order form.

All proceeds benefit the District's conservation programs, protecting soils and waters in Middlesex County.

Here is a link that might be useful: Fall Bulb and Perennial Sale

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fall Bulb and Perennial Sale (Westford, MA)

I was there today picking up my order. Seems like they had a lot of "leftover" plants which they were offering a quite a discount. They tend to offer things for sale on craigslist after the fact. So if anyone missed the sale, be sure to check craigslist.

o
RE: Fall Bulb and Perennial Sale (Westford, MA)

MCD is offering their bulbs at 25% off. I just saw the ad on craigslist.

Here is a link that might be useful: MCD discount bulbs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the New England Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here