Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
arbo_retum

50% Sale Stonegate- J Maples, Conifers, Perennials

arbo_retum
11 years ago

I rcvd notice of this 'advance sale for preferred customers' email from Stonegate. I am a huge fan of this nursery. They take great personal care of their stock, and really know their stuff, and we have purchased MANY conifers and j maples etc from them over many yrs.Their tasteful pots etc are 30% off.

You have to bring in a printout of the email to get the deal, which is for this wk.of 9/17. Then the sale is made public.If anyone wants to pursue this deal, contact me at cottonarboretumatcomcastdotnet!

Also at 50% off--our Japanese maples. Some varieties we have in stock include: 'Sango Kaku,' 'Sherwood Flame,' 'Bloodgood,' 'Fireglow,' 'Shishigashira,' 'Crimson Queen,' 'Viridis,' and more.

Also at 50% off--our large evergreens (8-14') including emerald green arborvitaes, white pines, spruces, firs, and hemlocks. Call for specific availablility.

We have fresh perennials including Japanese Anemones, Monkshood, Heucheras, Ferns, Sedums, and Grasses. In addition, take advantage of all spring perennial inventory now 50% off regular retail prices! >>

best,

mindy

www.cottonarboretum.com/