Posted by ontheteam 5a-6 (S.Eastern, MA) (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 11, 10 at 9:22

http://gardenblog.aarontarver.org/2010/10/wait-only-200-days.html
200 days till next sale starts?

Here is a link that might be useful: blog/ with count down

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: MARLENE.... calm me down!!

Michelle what do you need? Fran had some idea about labeling plants I can work on over the upcoming winter months. I have some pots for you. What about wintersowing? Just stay calm! You did such a great job this year (Michelle's contribution to the Childrens Hospital was the single largest for Costco among 6 stores in New England). Include me in on the planning meetings at Costco in Avon. You tripled from 2009 to 2010 - can we do it again? How about trying for $20,000? Any others out there that can help make this happen? Thanks.

o

I'd LOVE to lay claim to $20,000. But to do that you may have to move in w/ me LOL.

I am working 4 am till 1230 pm I am off most Fri/Sat.( but not this week..in my new Dept we are opening a 36 foot large walk in produce coller.,and it's my New Domain to master.

. call me.

I Still have not potted up those daylilly and Hostas
My dad is is Hospice for terminal lung cancer. I will be glad to see 2010 DONE. It's really not been my year.

o

Michelle, calm down, take slow deep breaths and relax. You know you can do this again and as it each year goes by, you are more and more experienced with what you are doing.
You know more of what things work and what things don't work.

I've got a ton of seeds to send you, easy starts with WS too. Annuals, perennials, tomato seeds, basil seeds.

I'll be glad to work with Marlene on some ideas I have for labels for you, the kind that won't get ruined on you and will make things a lot easier for you.

Send me an e-mail through GW with your addy to send the seeds to you, and take those slow deep breaths.

Fran

o

Breathing,,,and emailing... LOL

o

Responded to your email and sent the seed list.

Now, keep on breathing and relax.

Fran

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the New England Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here