Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
zahzeen

Anyone have any large pots you're not using?

zahzeen
12 years ago

Hi,

Michelle and I are going back down to CT to dig up Abi's yard some more next Saturday with Michelle's "plant mobile" (need to double check that Abi is still available) and need big pots. The regular plastic kind from nurseries or the box stores. Michelle was fortuate to get an email from Linda in MA (don't know if it's OK to mention the town, so I won't) and she donated over 200 regular (medium) size pots for the Plant Sale for Childrens' Hospital (and a sunflower that will grow to be humongous). Thanks again!

If anyone has any big gallon+ size planters collecting dust in the gargage that they would like to see reused for a good cause on two fronts (rescuing plants, hydrangeas, and some roses from the mower and helping the Childrens' Hospital), please send either Michelle (ontheteam) or myself an email and if you are in the greater Boston area, I can pick them up this week so we can use them on Saturday. Also, if you know any nurseries with leftover big pots that may be able to help us out would be great to know (Michelle also needs dirt right now). Thanks so much for listening to me "grovel" again for donations!

Stay warm and dry,

Marlene/Zahzeen

Comments (5)