Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
alamel_gw

A Big Thank You

alaMel
12 years ago

I just would like to take the time to say thank you to all of you for the time you spend helping others. It truely is appreciated and warms my heart. Especially for seeing past a horrible introduction and sticking it out with me. That really gives me hope in peoples charicter where little existed before.

Sometimes a person (me) gets so used to the negitive internet interactions that they become expected. I realize how sad that is. You all have been a WONDERFUL example of friendliness and stress free relations for me. I'm so glad to have found this spot.

Thank you all for your great sprits and kindness, an example I hope to follow. You have been very generous with your time and forbearance.

I really just want to say, what you do matters in big and small ways and I am greatful for you all. ESP. rhizo, gardengal, and purpleinopp. I really appreciate your grace for me. Thank you so much for all you do and know that someone is greatful for you today ~ it's me.

Comments (2)

• gardengal48 (PNW Z8/9)
    12 years ago

And in return, I will give you a big you're welcome!! I am so glad that after a bit of a rocky start, we were able to come to an understanding and provide you with some help and advice that you needed. And a thank you as well for taking the time to acknowledge that. It's not often that happens :-)

Happy gardening!!

• Tiffany, purpleinopp Z8b Opp, AL
    12 years ago

A very nice note, Mel. Thank you right back!

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor