Return to the New to Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
'Garden Handy' gloves

Posted by fauxcat z7 NC Piedmont (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 30, 05 at 13:34

My favorite pair of garden gloves have finally worn out. They are wrist length, canvas with "Garden Handy" in script
on the wrist, palm & fingers dipped in green nitrile. Searched the web but couldn't find a source currently selling them. I love 'em and would appreciate any help in tracking down a source. Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 'Garden Handy' gloves

Are they at GardenHandy.com (see link below)?

Here is a link that might be useful: GardenHandy

o

I have some that are similar that I purchsed at Target and have seen at Home Depot, they aren't Garden Handy brand, but they are wonderful, no soil gets under the nails AND they don't get wet if the soil has just been irrigated!

o

GardenSpice - thanks for the link - the name's the same but not the product. philo_phreak - thanks, I'll check there the next time I get to the big city(smile). (this is a very small town).

Thanks to both of you for the help.

o

I have the exact same pair of Garden Handy gloves as you are describing, dying fast - they are 10 years old, and Home Depot, Ace, Loew's - no one has anything as thorn-/cactus spine-proof as these green wonders. Where did they go?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the New to Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here