Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gaynor49

A Great Gardening Idea!

gaynor49
16 years ago

Hi there, I'm new to the gardening life, just have a small area to plant in, i didn't know what to do with the surplus plants i had left over until i discovered a great new green website that i thought i'd share with you. It's developed specifically for the UK's vast army of amateur gardeners, me definately being one of them! We can buy and sell surplus plants and garden equipment with fellow gardeners and if you want you can donate all or some of the proceeds to a charity of your choice, it's better than just disposing of your surplus stock and in a way it's giving something to others and helping deserving causes, i think it's a wonderful idea and have already logged on joined and advertised my surplus plants. The best thing about it is, it uses a postcode system so i can be directed to gardeners in my region. The website address is www.theplantexchange.co.uk if any of you want to have a look and see what you think?

Comments (2)

• rhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7
    16 years ago

Since there is a registration fee, is this a for-profit web site? Are you associated with this business?

• vetivert8
    16 years ago

Have you mentioned it on the UK site at all?

Sponsored
Hoppy Design & Build
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Northern VA Award-Winning Deck ,Patio, & Landscape Design Build Firm