Return to the New Jersey Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: looking for your unwanted plants, seed trade or postage

Posted by bmerboy98 z 6 NJ (bmerboy98@aol.com) on
Thu, Mar 9, 06 at 19:42

these are seed i have and could trade
assorted heirloom tomato seed..some of the colored varieties that i got in trades
too many different ones to list
i only have a few trades in yellow, white, green / zebra varities, brandywine
others i have are 4th of july, rutgers, beefsteak, tasty sauce tomato, and a few others..if you want some tomato seed..ill just send you a few packs..let me know which colors or type you would prefer
i have astd canna tubers

i love fragrant flowers im in zone 6 so if you have anything you think i might be interested in , let me know
im looking for either seed or plants bulbs/ cuttings

unusal canna (white or nearly white")
canna others pink etc
rudbeckia-occidentalis green wizard (this is a really neat black eyed susan type daisy but flowers have green petals and black centers)
irish eyes daisy ( similar to above but with yellow petals and green centers)
rudbeckia prairie sun
stargazer lilies
oriental lillies
hosta all kinds
daylilies of any kind- even the common orange ones
bee balm / monardia
iris
honeysuckle
crepe myrtle
tall phlox
white liatris
mexican hats
lupine
double decker coneflower
black elephant ear

if you have plants of bulbs i will send you postage cost..its a little early though here in NJ for plants..so if you have some and are willing to hold them that's ok too
mike

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: looking for your unwanted plants, seed trade or post

I have tons of common daylilies. If you post a little later in the season I will dig them for you.
Dana

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from New Jersey are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the New Jersey Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here