Return to the New Jersey Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Saturday Oct. 1st 2005 swap

Posted by steve_NJ z7A NJ (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 21, 05 at 23:03

First, Don't get confused by the *OLD* 2004 swap thread which recently got bumped up. Please ignore it. In addition to what's on my trade list, feel free to bring a plastic bag as there will be plenty of perennials to divide if anyone is interested. Things I'm interested in include Hostas I don't have, unusual variegates, etc. I lost my variegated Fuchsia magellenica and variegated nightshade-Does anyone have these?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Saturday Oct. 1st 2005 swap

Steve,

I was looking forward to seeing your gardens and everyone, but right now it looks like I won't be able to make it. I'll post again if it looks like things will work out so I can come but I don't think it's likely.

Have a great time everyone!

-- Lori

o

Steve, are you putting up any have and wants lists? How many people do you expect to go? Can you send me your addy again.

Thanks,

Ellen

o

I'm hoping for a good turnout. I've certainly been propagating enough and there are perennials in need of division.

o

Steve, I have to lead a field trip that day so I probably can't make it. Would you do me a favor and let people know that if they want to take some cuttings from the salvias at Rancocas Nature Center they can. If anyone asks they should say that Ward says it's OK. As the gardens there evolve and there is more and better variety I'm hoping a tradition of taking cuttings will develop, ideally on the day you have your plant swap, if that's alright with you.

o

Hi Steve- I can't make it either. My husband is out of town and I've got a million kid things to do. I was really hoping to make this one too.

o

I'm looking forward to coming, but since my garden is still very early in its re-development, I won't be bringing much.
I need the address or GPS coordinates to get there.
Please post or email me. Thanks
Drew

o

Steve,

Thanks for hosting the wonderful swap! I had great fun and came home with some really great plants. I'm still potting! Let me know if you want any more cannas! We can trade now or in the spring if you want. I'm hoping that they survive the winter for me. Last year, they all died when I lost my green house. I've got some more unusual ones ones.

Ellen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from New Jersey are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the New Jersey Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here