Return to the New Jersey Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: many hardy brugs free to good home- must pick up

Posted by Datdog z7 NJ (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 25, 05 at 10:26

I have MANY mature brugs some over 10 feet tall that need a home asap. Some in pots, most you have to dig. Southern, New Jersey/ Burlington County

List-

Butterfly in pot 10 feet tall
Creamsickle- BEAUTIFUL standard shape in ground must dig- four feet tall
Arlene's Pink Beauty in ground 7 feet tall must dig
Rosamond in ground 7 feet tall must dig
Trash Can seedling in pot 5 feet tall
Mayan Magic in pot 5 feet tall
Misc. brugs all over must dig....
A gazzilon brug cuttings as I'm going to start hacking back. I'm not shipping anything this season as time is a issue.

See the trend? I'm not digging anything that is in the ground. It will die with the first frost. I also can not help dig because of a back injury. Plants in pots will have to come out because some of the pots are my favorite blue ones...
I also have hardy figs rooted and ready to go.
Misc. tropicals cuttings or you can dig.

I figure we have until this weekend unless we get a frost. First come/ first serve. Again, NO SHIPPING
Thanks- Kristi

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: many hardy brugs free to good home- must pick up

I've been hit by the brug bug this year. Are they still available? I'd love them. Let me know and I'll bring my truck and shovel.

Ellen

o

Kristi,

Are you still looking for someone to give your brugs to?

Let me know,

Ellen

o

How is your back?

pontesmanny

o

Thanks for asking pontesmanny.. Good days and bad days but nothing will keep me out of the garden.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from New Jersey are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the New Jersey Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here