Return to the New Jersey Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Orange Meadowbrite Echinacea?

Posted by jrzgurl 6 (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 13, 05 at 12:55

Does anyone know of any nurseries in the middlesex/union county area that may carry these? Saw it on the park seed co web site, but want to try to get it locally......

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Orange Meadowbrite Echinacea?

I saw it today at Strawberry Blossoms in Wayne. It was packaged by Monrovia so I imagine it will be everywhere. Price 15.99 give or take a dollar.

o

Personally I am opting for Sunrise and Sunset if I get these. Well Sweep has them on order for May and June arrivals but they are not selling in advance. They aren't sure that they will come in because they are so popular.

Additionally, I know flowers aren't always timed at their best at the Philadelphia Flower Show but a few displays had these and I was not impressed ... yet. They were washed out and spindly to me but they probably weren't at their peak either. There are a lot of choices of daisy type flowers in the orange and yellow families.

o

i just bought one from home depot, route 9 near freehold raceway mall...they are beautiful..this is pic is from my backyard
..go get it!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the New Jersey Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here