{{gwi:672157}}

{{gwi:672158}}

{{gwi:672159}}

{{gwi:672160}}

{{gwi:672161}}

Comments (9)

• carol_se_pa_6
    16 years ago

Very nice pictures, Mel! What is the name of the clematis? Also, what is the name of the rose in the last picture? New fountain?

• Datdog
    16 years ago

Just breathtaking! Thank you for posting.

• birdgardner
    16 years ago

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous garden again! You should put it one one of those tours; your neighbors are so lucky. Half a zone really makes a difference, the only rose open here is Golden Wings.

What is the first rose?

• tinylady
    16 years ago

Very nice, the blooms are great.

• roses4ever
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Carol, the rose in the last picture is Cl Old Blush. I'll have to check the name on this clematis and let you know. It's not a fountain, just a bird bath with a bird feeder on top.

Birdgardner, the first rose is Pat Austin.

Thanks everyone!

• diane_nj 6b/7a
    16 years ago

Ya gotta name all of the varieties if you post the photos!!! They look great!

Heck, the only thing blooming here is Golden Wings, although my next-door neighbor has blooms on her roses and both gardens are facing south. Marchesa Boccella is close, Excellenz von Schubert is too, as are Summer Fashion, one bloom of Neptune and Cardinal dr Richelieu. I have never gone this late in the season without having at least half of the plants in bloom. I don't even see any Dr. Huey in the immediate area.

• Loretta NJ Z6
    16 years ago

Your garden is beautiful! I don't see any sawfly larvae on your leaves! I've been picking them off everyday and they are starting to make a mess.
    My first rose opened today:
    Blanc Double de Coubert

• birdgardner
    16 years ago

Sawfly, ugh. I thought we had escaped, maybe because of the hard winter, but they are getting K.v.Danemark. Insecticidal soap worked great last year, but now I have to check all the other roses, and the native azaleas and the monarda. Blank blank sawfly.

• Loretta NJ Z6
    16 years ago

So far, I have at least three species. One is a shoot borer.

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH