Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
seafire1

terracotta pots?

seafire1
15 years ago

Anyone have a good source for inexpensive Terracotta pots in north Monmouth County? I need at least a 15 inch pot and I don't really wanna pay $40 for the one I saw...I just purchased a tropical Dwarf Firebush that needs to be repotted and I know it will look best in TC.

Thanks

Pam

Comments (4)

• seafire1
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Boy, this forum is slow. I forgot about Matawan World of Gardening in Oldbridge NJ on rt 516. He buys closeouts at trade shows and I got one 20inches ans Tall for $20.99. I saw something similar for $39.99 around the corner from him. Of course when Igot home I found one buried in the shed?!?!?! Opps...guess I need another plant! :)

Pam

• classytchr64
    15 years ago

Pam,
    Sorry you didn't get a response. i live in south jersey, so I couldn't help you. I check the NJ forum about every 4 days or so, and I agree that if nobody answers my post, I feel let down. The people who post here seem great, but I have a feeling that they may be more active in other forums.
    Glad you got a great pot at a great price! Enjoy! Leslie

• seafire1
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hey Leslie,

I guess everyone is too busy gardening!! LOL My tomatoes plants are very large, some flowers but no tomatoes yet. How is south jersey doing?

• tracey_nj6
    15 years ago

I don't know how far away or if you'll happen to be in the area, but Metropolitan Plant Exchange is having their 40% off entire store sale. The last day is July 6th. The closest store to you would be West Orange.