Return to the New Jersey Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Another great nursery in Southern NJ- add yours

Posted by Datdog z7 NJ (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 3, 05 at 21:06

My favorite for hosta's and shade perennials goes to Michael's Country Nursery For the hosta lovers out there you MUST check this nursery out. He is located in Medford. His prices and selection just can't be beat. I've gotten SO many new releases for a fraction of the cost of some of my favorite mail order nurseries. He has LARGE plants too. He also has carries shrubs and other perennials. A great place to visit.

Tell me about your favorite nursery

Happy gardening-datdog

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Another great nursery in Southern NJ- add yours

datdog,

What size pot do the perennials come in and what is the cost? Does Michaels have a website so I can get directions. What about annuals & roses.

Dig

o

I found this website online--Seems to be the same place?

Here is a link that might be useful: Hostas By Michaels

o

Yep - that's Mike's site. He loves his hostas. Although if you are looking for a particular hosta, I would call him first. He does run out, and he steadily gets new ones in. He does have perennials, shrubs, a little of everything, and I can always find something I like. Not many annuals, not sure about roses. Give him a call, and make sure you talk to Mike. His dad is..... Just talk to Mike.

o

I found Michaels about 2 months ago. I have spent almost 100 dollars there. I love his selections, it seems its endless. I will be back there again soon. Have to hide them from hubby though. He says I have TOO many Hostas. Now who could have too many Hostas??
I just started coming to this forum today. Im glad someone on the Hosta forum mentioned it.
Kymmie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the New Jersey Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here