Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
flowersandthings

Sickles nursery/market.....

flowersandthings
18 years ago

Hate to (in case others haven't found it) give away (i.e. make lines too long.... sell out things I want! :) ) a secret? if some haven't heard of it but I just loooove - especially as of late (last couple of years) sickles market (for those who know of it or not Sickles Market in Little Silver in Monmouth County) and its selection of plants. I've always loved their market but their plant selection is just getting outstanding. I was afraid with their "expansion" that they would be boring / too busy / loose their nice feel. But its far from boring (great selection) and is busy a little busy (oh well good for them bad for me if I do't want a line etc. :) )and it hasn't lost much of its market feel. Its still run I believe by the original Sickles famiy still. It's got to be one of my favorite nurseries in the area. Just had to share. Other have similar or other experiences? They have GREAT customer service and will answer any questions you have (as well). Very knowledgable as well nursery staff (except for this one lasy who told another woman that coriader and cilantro weren't the same plant. I had (to be helpful) to correct her.).

:)

Comments (4)