Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
florafeline

Hello,New to this Forum

Florafeline
18 years ago

Just wanted to say hello, I'm from Marlton near Cherry Hill. I am blessed (haha) with a wonderful green clay soil which needs constant amending. I grow mainly daylilies but have some other asorted perennials along with a few rosebushs and a number of evergreens.If any of you are familiar with garden clubs near my area I would love to hear from you since I've been unable to find any. Thank You and Have a Great Day. Looks like we might be finally getting some rain today (we'll see).

Comments (2)

• Annie_nj
    18 years ago

Welcome, from the west side of Cherry Hill. I have very little clay, mostly sand!

We are having a plant swap on Saturday in Willingboro. See the exchange page for more info, or email me.

• wardw
    18 years ago

I grew up not far from you on the east side of Cherry Hill. Don't you just love that Marl - 20 minutes to plant something from a 3 inch pot. And worse, all you've done is make a small swimming pool for the plant. If you can make the Willingboro swap you should. Steve has one of the most exotic private gardens I've ever seen. I can't help you with garden clubs, the only one in the area I seem to recall is an organic group, although there must be others.

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?