Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
karen64_gw

something extra from Home Depot?

karen64
18 years ago

I went shopping yesterday and home depot was one of my stops. Another stop was Timothy's garden center, and Michael's arts and crafts. Later, my daughter comes running over and says her cat is playing with a lizard, it must have escaped from our lizard tank, right? But that guy is not one of our lizards! Well, I guess now it is. It is much smaller than the boys' 2 annole lizards we have had for 2 years, and at first we thought the two had a baby, kept it a secret for some time (ala janet jackson) because it was half the size of the other lizards. I asked her where she found the cat batting it around, and she said in the foyer by my halloween display. I put the plant in there that came from home depot, it is something tropical looking I suppose. I got it in the house-plant section and I needed something to fill space, and then I put the pumpkins from Timothy's Garden Center around the plant. the pumpkins must be grown local so I have to assume the lizard came off the home depot plant! He's lucky he wound up in this house, if he can overlook the whole cat incident! Isn't that strange? karen

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting