Return to the New Jersey Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
oleander still available - not picked up!

Posted by luvdbirds NJ (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 20, 05 at 12:23

It's amazing how you can't even GIVE something away. The woman who was supposed to pick it up made me wait two different times and never showed. Please, only if you are seriously interested, come and pick up this lovely Oleander plant. It is located in Palmyra 08065. Please e-mail for directions. I'd like it to go to a caring person as soon as possible. Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: oleander still available - not picked up!

Perhaps some are put off by the toxicity of the plant? I have no small children, and a new (though small) greenhouse, so can certainly provide a good home for your mother's oleander. I don't have asparagus fern, but perhaps can find something else to trade when she has more time and energy for plants ... I have lots of perennials & bulbs and some houseplants.

However ... you are a good 1.5-2 hour drive away (I'm along the shore in Monmouth County) ... so if someone else is really seriously interested, I'll defer to her/him.

I'll check in to see how you're doing, but don't despair - one way or another, your oleander will have a good home.

Diane

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the New Jersey Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here