Return to the Northern Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Cold Hardy Nursery

Posted by troman1973 4 (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 26, 13 at 16:01

Hi

I have not posted on here for awhile. Been a long time tree lover and I am finally getting to work at a tree nursery. Our nursery just started selling to the public. Although we can NOT sell to North Dakota residents, we are able to sell to all other states. Almost all trees are grown here in North Dakota so you know they are cold hardy. I believe they have a reasonable price and I know the quality is excellent. The nursery has been around for over 80 years. Please check out our website if you would like to purchase a cold hardy trees. www.lincolnoakesnursery.com I am not sure on Canadian orders online, I know we ship to Canada, but not sure on the retail side.

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Cold Hardy Nursery

Do you carry any yucca or palm trees?

o

We do carry yucca, I don't remember now if we are sold out or not. And when you say palm trees are you talking sumac ? Because no nursery in north Dakota will ever grow actual palm trees :-)

o

WOW this is really exciting. I just went to your webpage and I am in the process of moving to South Dakota and am interested in several of your selections!

o

Hi

We are having our year end clearance right now, where we open up the nursery to the public. So if you are close enough you could come right to the nursery and shop for what you want! You can also put an order in online if you live to far away and we will ship for $20 if the order is under $100. I will look for your order! :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Northern Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here