Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
garden_duck

climbing vines?

garden_duck
16 years ago

Hello. I'm wondering if anyone can help me out. I'm looking for some kind of climbing plant to plant on an arbour that's in my back yard in my flower garden. I'm not sure if I'm looking for something that has flowers or not. I suppose I would prefer flowers. Not sure what our zone is in Sudbury Ontario Canada, but I do believe it could be zone 3-4. I'm wanting something that hopefully I don't have to cut down in the fall, meaning as low maintenance as possible and not something that would take over the garden or the neighbours back yard. This spot does get full sunlight all afternoon, so it is an ideal spot for a garden of any kind. I just don't know what kind of plant to place there that wouldn't give me much work or trouble. I do have climbing roses in the back of the yard by the fence, and they are taking forever to grow. I'm not that great with roses to begin with. I just want it to look luscious and pretty with not much fuss. Not sure if that is at all possible lol... Thanks, Lori :)

Comments (3)