Return to the Northern Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
gardening buddies

Posted by pondlady48 z4ONT. (My Page) on
Fri, May 14, 04 at 9:30

Hi all I am new to this site and would like to talk to other ones about gardening and ponds. The weather is warming up have my pond done and most of my flower beds ready to plant to soon yet.I line i North Bay area hope to meet you all soon have a great day pondlady48--Darla PS.This is a great forum very informative

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: gardening buddies

Hi pondlady, I live in Sudbury.Picked up most of my plants today, all in the house now. We had so much rain that my pond was lifted right up about 2 ft. and the water under it, in the hole, is to the top, Goldie won't be moving in as soon as I hoped. I was hoping to start construction on my new beds but it is just too darn wet in the back Yard. Hopefully better luck tomorrow. Theyr'e calling for more rain Tues. Well, good luck, keep in touch.

o
RE: gardening buddies

hi all gardeners, it's been a while since i'v been here been in city working.what a drag.chris garden just love it so beautiful.i would like to hear from you to get some planting ideas if you don't mind.pondlady48

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Northern Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here