Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
newhomeowners_gw

Calling Ontfolks!!!

newhomeowners
13 years ago

Hi Ontfolks,

I tried you on Kitchen forum but since this is your favorite forum, maybe this will help :)

I'm helping Starpooh update the Finished Kitchen Blog over on GardenWeb's Kitchens Forum. It was recently noticed that we can no longer access your pictures. There are a couple of options for getting your photos back onto the FKB.

Option#1:

Upload your kitchen photos to one of the online photo management applications (photobucket, flickr, picasa, etc.).

Remove password-protection from your kitchen album or members will not be able to view your photos.

Email the link to me or to Starpooh at starpooh@gmail.com

(Many members choose this option because they like managing their own photos.)

Option#2:

Email all your kitchen photos directly to starpooh and she will upload them onto the FKB's photo album. Her email address is: starpooh@gmail.com.

They will be put into a separate folder (similar to outwest's kitchen): http://picasaweb.google.com/starpooh.

If, in the future, you decide to remove your photos from the FKB just send an email to starpooh and she will take care of it.

(Some members are choosing this option because they don't want to worry about keeping track of their kitchen photos. They also do not need to worry about password-protecting their personal photos.)

We would really hate to lose your kitchen! Your kitchen (and others like yours) is used by many of us as inspiration for our kitchen remodels and will help us with the design, content, and decor of our new kitchens.

Thanks so much!

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!