Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
debbie_n_ontario

Need A Garden Buddy in Northern Ontario...October

Debbie_N_Ontario
16 years ago

Sorry about that Marcia. LOL I just wasn't thinking it was October, I guess I'm was in denial......LOL

We had snow last week. It snowed for over 24hrs but luckily most of it melted when it hit the ground. About 3-4 inches stuck. When it melted the flowers were bent over but they are still mostly green. *L*

We have taken our garage down and have a 5 x 10ft shed built. Took a bunch of stuff to the dump but there is still lots of stuff to go in the shed as there is no way it is all going to fit. So I will have to decide what is going to have to go to the dump, that will make 5 huge loads to the dump. I hate throwing stuff away, cause ya know, when u throw something away that is when u need it. *L* It took 3 weeks to get it done because of all the rain we got. I wish the sun would come out for a week or so. I still have to paint the door on the shed and I don't know how when the wood is soaked and it is cold now. So Marcia, that is what I have been doing lately. Waiting for men to get the job finished,,,, U know what that is like, don't ya? *LOL* And now I have to wait for son to come around and put the stuff IN the shed and get it off the driveway and my gardens! But the good news is I now have more planting area. *G*

The leaves are mostly gone off the trees and a lot of the birds have gone south already too. I have started bagging up my amaryllis and taking them down into the basement too.

That's about it.........Take care

Debbie :-)

Comments (3)

Sponsored