Thu, Jun 29, 06 at 20:09

Beca
How are the hollyhocks growing?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hollyhocks

• Posted by beca 8b-NV (My Page) on
    Sat, Jul 1, 06 at 21:18

Ahhhhhh the hollyhocks are growing well. They are about 4" high...I planted them in a long, deep planter box on the patio where it's not out in the sun or gets hit by the winds. I am afraid to transplant them in this dang heat though. Where they are going does have drip mist sytem 2x day so maybe I will wait for a cloudy day (haha-maybe when it's only 100 outside) and plant them in the evening??? What do you think I should do? I have heard these flowers are hardy.

Beca

o
RE: Hollyhocks

Planted seed outside in the fall of last year. Looking really good today. I did nothing except supply water, very expensive water I might add.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Nevada Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here