Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
teeka0801

need to find home for all my plants

teeka0801(7aNoVa)
12 years ago

Sadly, we are moving and I can't take my plants with me. I want to find a home for each and every one of them. I haven't been on this forum in the two years I've been here but I did post a lot on the Florida forum when we lived there.

I have indoor and outdoor plants, all in containers, some are trees and would need a truck to pick up and some very strong arms. I also have small plants and you get to keep the containers they are in.

Please email me if you are interested in coming by. First come, first served. I live close to Somerset Elementary in Bellevue, WA

Comments (5)

• grrrnthumb
    12 years ago

Hi Teeka, I'll be in your area this week and I have a huge van! But you don't have email enabled in your options, so we can't send you one. You can reach me at: gw at hulsetile.com .
    - Tom

• teeka0801(7aNoVa)
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Tom, I'll email you right now.

• oliveoyl3
    12 years ago

Teeka,
    Interested in what you have available, please email me.

I'm planting a children's garden for our year round camp with school aged kids attending before & after school as well as summer campers in Auburn, WA.

My goal is to help the next generation learn where food comes from & have some fun. Do you remember when you were smaller than the plants & looked up like Jack in the Beanstalk? Have you ever climbed inside a tall teepee of sunflowers & beans all around you? That's the wonder I want to create in the garden for kids.

Corrine

• botann
    12 years ago

I landscaped a yard just a few houses west of Summit elementary, and two just south of it above the Catholic school.
    Mike

• areyousuchadreamer
    12 years ago

Hi Teeka,
    I am looking for some plants. I have a truck and a strong husband. Email me!

squeakywheel@me.com

Mickey

Sponsored
Buckeye Basements, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars31 Reviews
Central Ohio's Basement Finishing ExpertsBest Of Houzz '13-'21