Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
koosellis_gw

Looking for a beautiful flower garden or orchard!

KoosEllis
11 years ago

If you are within 1 hour of Port Orchard, WA, and have a yard that is pretty enough for family portraits, please contact me. I am a licensed and insured professional portrait artist. I will pay to rent your yard to so that I can photograph families to create a painting for them using the photographs. (I am a business but I am not advertising to find clients and I don't have anything to sell to anyone on the garden forum.) I generally don't use the same scene twice as each client wants something unique. I prefer to rent residential gardens because I can guarantee privacy to my clients that I can't guarantee at a public park. I will pay up to $100 to rent your yard for one session. I am completely insured for all liability on your property with my business insurance. My current client is looking for spring flowers, maybe cherry trees, whatever you have that is spring looking. Here is an important tip: Stand facing the beautiful scenery with the sun directly in front of you, lighting up the scenery from behind the scenery ("backlit"). Is your house showing in the background or is the sun never behind the scenery (like if you are pointed North)? If not, contact me! Happy gardening and enjoy this beautiful spring weather! To see that I am a legitimate business, I am Koos at Portraits by Koos. www.portraitsbykoos.com

Comments (5)